Monday 25 January 2010

Day Three, Day Two spent Crocheting.

Well, since I spent all day yesterday filling in my application for the Grad Scheme at Hotwire, I didn't actually manage to post. I then played a lot of The Sims 2 and made two squares for my quilt. Score.

Today however, I decided that it really was absolutely time to give up retail (for reasons I shall divulge when I've left) and enter the wonderful world of TEMPING. So I signed up here;

www.office-angels.com

and applied for as many temporary data entry/administration/receptionist jobs as I could. That being 4. I plan to go there in person on Wednesday and have some serious chat.

On a plus side, I bought some new trousers today. They made me happy.

This would be a longer post, but I'm feeling rather stroppy, and it's not this poor blog's fault, it's Dorothy Freakin' Perkins.

1 comment: